Q. In case of any grievance of any kind relating to persons with disability, where can one seek redress?

Ans. The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995, provides for seeking of redressal of grievances by the office of the State Commissioner of Disability or Chief Commissioner of Disabilities, Govt. of India.