Q. Whom can one contact to avail rehabilitation services for any person with disability?

Ans. For any such kind of help, the individuals may contact the Ministry of Social Welfare or Ministry of Disability Welfare/ Commissioner of Disability in their respective states or the Secretary, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi-110 001.